Easy, no-bake chocolate-coconut energy balls–they taste like candy, but are made to give you power!
- 1 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup nut butter or seed butter (e.g., peanut, almond, sunflower seed)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- Optional coating: 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, chopped
- Process all of the ingredients (except optional coating) in a food processor until blended and smooth.
- Divide mixture into 16 balls (I used a small cookie scoop). If desired, roll in coconut.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temp for 2 days. refrigerator for 2 weeks or freezer for 6 months.
- Category: Snack, Protein Balls
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 54 mg
- Fat: 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg