- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 10-ounce package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease/spray 8 standard muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl beet the eggs, water, salt and pepper until well blended. Stir in green onions, spinach, bell pepper and cheese,
- Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes or until muffins are just set in middle. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
To store, cool muffins completely and then refrigerate in a seal-able container or zip-top plastic bag. Eat withing three days.
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch