Healthy chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream made with 3 ingredients! No ice cream maker required, it is chocolate-peanut butter heaven. It is also naturally vegan, and ready in minutes.
- 4 large, very ripe bananas, peeled, sliced, frozen solid
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, more or less to taste
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Place the frozen bananas, cocoa powder and peanut butter in a food processor or a high-speed blender.
- Pulse until the bananas are broken into tiny bits. Scrape sides of container with a rubber spatula.
- Keep pulsing, stopping a few times to scrape down the container (keep going!) until the mixture has the velvety consistency of soft-serve ice cream (it will happen all of a sudden!).
- Eat immediately (soft-serve style) or pack into an airtight container and freeze until solid, if desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 10.4 g
- Sodium: 38.5 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vegan, no-churn, easy, healthy, oil-free, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, vegan ice cream, clean eating, clean eats, healthy ice cream, blender, fitness food, kid-friendly, bananas, banana ice cream, ice cream, 3 ingredients, cocoa powder, chocolate, peanut butter