- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment or foil; lightly spray with oil.
- Place the almonds, apricots, dates, and prunes in a food processor; pulse a few times until coarsely chopped. Add orange juice and salt; pulse until mixture starts to stick together. Add pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds, pulsing a few times just to incorporate.
- Scoop mixture into prepared pan. Using a large square of wax paper or plastic wrap, evenly press mixture into pan, using your palms to flatten.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.. Use ends of foil to lift bars from pan. Cut into 8 bars. Wrap each bar in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
- Category: Power Bar, Snack
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 198
- Sodium: 76 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 7 g