Creamy, dreamy, mango banana coconut ice cream that requires no more than 5 minutes and 3 ingredients to prepare. It is vegan, gluten-free and does not require an ice cream maker.
- 3 large ripe bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen until hard
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup chilled full-fat coconut (from a can)
- Optional additions: pinch of fine sea salt, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- Optional: unsweetened coconut flakes
- In blender, pulse bananas until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice.
- Add mango and coconut milk (and any additional ingredients, if using) to blender; pulse until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down sides several times.
- Serve immediately or pack into an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve. If desired top with a few coconut flakes.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 20.6 g
- Sodium: 2.4 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat: .2 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: banana ice cream, mango, 3 ingredients, coconut, coconut milk, 3 ingredients, vegan ice cream, dairy-free, egg-free