- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, crumbled
- fine sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1–1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamats olives, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 ounces feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, and tarragon. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and set aside until you’re ready to assemble the salad.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans, tomatoes, olives and red onion. Add the feta cheese and vinaigrette just before serving. Toss well and serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Category: Salad, side-dish