- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all-natural sweetened vanilla whey protein powder (I used this one)
- Optional: additional sweetener, fresh or frozen (thawed) berries
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt until smooth. Gradually whisk in the protein powder (do not add all at once or you may get clumps). Taste the yogurt and add more sweetener ( e.g., stevia, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup) to taste.
- Transfer to a lovely serving bowl and serve immediately, plain, or topped with berries.
For best results, use whey (not vegan) protein powder.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Serving Size: entire recipe
- Calories: 253
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 48 g