- 1 medium navel orange
- 1 small carrot, scrubbed
- 1–1/4 cups cold water
- 1/2 of a medium tart-sweet apple (e.g., Gala, Braeburn), roughly chopped
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- Peel the orange and break into segments.
- Grate the carrot (makes it easier to blend in regular blenders; roughly chop if you have a high-speed blender like a Vitamix).
- Place the orange segments and water in blender; puree on high speed until smooth. Add carrot; puree on high speed until smooth. Add the apple and ginger; puree on high speed until smooth.
- Drink up!
- Category: Smoothie, Beverage