You can vary this endlessly–stir 1-2 tbsp of your favorite add-ins (e.g. fresh fruit, dried fruit, chopped nuts, seeds, chocolate chips) and/or add your favorite flavorings (e.g., citrus zest, almond extract).
- Spray inside of a large mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all of the ingredients to mug. Stir with a fork until very well blended.
- Microwave on High for 1 to 2 minutes (checking at 1) or until center is just set. Let cool slightly or entirely in mug.
- Eat directly from mug or gently remove to a small plate.
- Category: Muffin, Protein Powder Recipe, Microwave Recipe
- Serving Size: entire recipe
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 9.1 g
- Sodium: 148 mg
- Fat: 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.4 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 27.7 g
- Cholesterol: 237 mg