- Preheat oven to 375F. Line the cups of a standard size muffin tin with foil or paper liners.
- In a blender, process all of the ingredients EXCEPT the blueberries until completely blended and smooth. Scrape into a large bowl and stir in the blueberries.
- Divide batter equally between prepared cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 24 minutes until tops of muffins appear dry and a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out with only moist crumbs attached.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
- Category: Bread, Muffins, Breakfast