- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, syrup, almond extract, and salt until blended.Whisk in chickpea flour, a few tablespoons at a time, until blended and smooth. Stir in coconut until combined.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepare sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 24 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch. Let cool on pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool completely.
Storage Tip: Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Calories: 57
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 19 mg
- Fat: 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg