4-Ingredient mini breads made from cooked brown rice and chickpea flour. They are naturally vegan and gluten-free, plus, only 45 calories each.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray 9 cups of a standard muffin tin.
- In a blender or foo processor, process the brown rice and water until blended and mostly smooth. Add the remaining ingredients; blend until well combined, stopping to scrape down blender with a spatula at least once.
- Divide batter evenly (about 2 tablespoons per cup)between prepared cups; smooth tops with moistened fingertips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes until set at centers. Cool in tin for 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack and cool breads completely.
Storage: Store the breads in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, in the refrigerator for 1 week or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: portable power pucks, bread
- Serving Size: 1 puck
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 52 mg
- Fat: 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg