- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons creamy nut or seed butter (I used almond butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup seeds (I used pepitas and sunflower seed kernels)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (see notes for options)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray 10 cups of a standard muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, nut butter, sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in the chickpea flour until completley blended.
- Stir in the seeds, coconut, cacao nibs and dried cranberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared cups, smoothing tops.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until set at center and surface feels dry. Cool in tin set on wire rack. Run knife around edge of each cup an remove the cookies
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, in the refrigerator for 1 week or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Category: portable power pucks, breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 big cookie
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 6.6 g
- Sodium: 58.1 mg
- Fat: 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg