Decadent, yet healthy, brownies that are grain-free, oil-free, vegan and Paleo! Made with just 3 ingredients: almond butter, cocoa powder and a banana.
- 2 large, very ripe (squishy) bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or any nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease, spray or line 6 cups in a standard muffin tin.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until completely blended and smooth. Divide batter evenly between prepared cups, smoothing tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 14 to 18 minutes until firmly set at outer edges and just barely set at the center. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely in pan. Run a knife around the edges and remove brownies.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week or freezer for 3 months. Will keep during the day in a lunchbag without refrigeration, so long as the surrounding temperature is not hot.
- Category: Brownies
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 5.5 g
- Sodium: 48 mg
- Fat: 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 3-ingredient brownies, vegan, egg-free, grain-free, oil-free, gluten-free, banana