- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1–1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 to 4 medium-size parsnips, washed and peeled
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the water, chickpea flour, olive oil, and salt. Let stand while preparing the parsnips.
- Finely grate the parsnips (you should have enough to measure 2 lightly packed cups).
- Add the parsnips to the chickpea flour mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Evenly space 4 equal-sized portions of parsnip mixture on prepared baking pan. Using fingertips, press each mound into a circle (about 5 to 6 inches in diameter and about 1/2-inch thick).
- Bake in preheated oven for 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and add toppings of choice.
- Return crust to oven and bake for 7-11 minutes longer until toppings are cooked/melted.
- Serve with any additional fresh toppings (e.g., herbs, greens, avocado slices). Eat!
- Category: Dinner, Lunch
- Serving Size: 1 mini pizza crust (crust only)
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 225 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.6 g
- Fiber: 5.3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg