Treat yourself with pumpkin latte mini muffins! Made in the blender, they are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, flourless & 35 calories each!
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup pepitas (green pumpkin seeds)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Optional Toppings
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips melted with 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pepitas
- Place all of the ingredients, except the optional toppings, in a blender and process until smooth. Divide the batter equally between the prepared cups (I use a small cookie scoop for even portioning).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes until centers are puffed and firm to the touch. Transfer muffin tin to a cooling rack and cool for 10 minutes in pan. Remove muffins from pan and cool completely on rack.
- Optional Topping: If desired, drizzle tops of muffins with white chocolate mixture and sprinkle with chopped pepitas.
Storage: Store the cooled muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, the refrigerator for 1 week or the freezer for 6 months.
Coffee-Free Version: Replace the coffee with an equal amount of water, or nondairy milk of choice.
Pepita Alternatives: An equal amount of almonds, cashews, walnuts or pecans can be used in place of the pepitas.
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 35
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 64.2 mg
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan pumpkin muffins, vegan mini muffins, oil-free pumpkin muffins, low calorie mini muffins, egg-free, dairy-free, vegan pumpkin latte muffins