Vegan chocolate chip cookie brittle that is a healthy snack as much as it is a dessert! It is naturally grain-free & gluten-free.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, coconut sugar, chickpea flour, nondairy milk, vanilla and baking soda until blended and smooth.
- With moistened fingers, spread the dough in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet to about 1/4-inch thickness and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until edges appear crisp and dry and the middle of the cookie appears set. Transfer pan to a wire rack and cool completely (the cookie will continue to harden and get crisp as it sits).
Storage: Store the leftover cookie brittle in an airtight container at rom temperature for 3 days or the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 2-inch (5 cm) piece
- Calories: 48
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 52.8 mg
- Fat: 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan cookie brittle, chocolate chip cookie brittle, egg-free, dairy-free, healthy cookie brittle, chickpea flour, vegan, grain-free, gluten-free