- Cooking spray (I used an olive oil spray)
- 1 medium acorn squash, halved lengthwise, seeded, cut into 12 slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1–1/2-inch pieces
- 1–1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika (see notes for other options)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 recipe Burmese (chickpea flour) tofu(see notes for other options), cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, halved if large
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a large, rimmed sheet pan/baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Evenly arrange the squash and bell pepper on the prepared baking sheet. In a small cup, combine the paprika, salt and pepper. Spray the squash and peppers with cooking spray and sprinkle with HALF of the smoked paprika mixture.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and distribute Burmese tofu and mushrooms in between vegetables. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with remaining paprika mixture.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes longer until mushrooms are browned and squash is tender. Sprinkle with parsley and eat!
Burmese Tofu Options: An equal amount of extra-firm tofu, 6 to 8 ounces of tempeh, or a 15 ounce can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained) can be used in place of the Burmese tofu.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 7.6 g
- Sodium: 428 mg
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 51.1 g
- Fiber: 9.1 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: burmese tofu, chickpea flour tofu, acorn squash, vegan sheet pan dinner, high protein vegan dinner, easy, plant protein, acorn squash, mushrooms