Quick and easy sheet pan pancakes, made with just 5 ingredients, including your favorite gluten-free pancake mix! Perfect for a large breakfast gathering, or as make-ahead breakfasts to go throughout the week (the squares are great as snacks, too!)
- 3 medium, firm-ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 cups nondairy milk (e.g., cashew, almond, hemp)
- 3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2–2/3 cups gluten-free pancake mix (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1–1/2 cups berries (e.g., blueberries, blackberries, raspeberries)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet (18×13 inches) with aluminum foil and spary with cooking spray.
- In a blender or food processor, puree TWO of the bananas along with the milk and flaxseed meal until smooth. Add the pancake mix; blend, stopping once or twice to scrape side of container, until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan. Thinly slice remaining banana; distribute banana slices and berries over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 to 27 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Remove pan from oven and cool 5 minutes. Cut into aquares and serve warm with your favorite toppings (e.g., maple syrup), or cool completely and store for future eating!
Storage: Store the completely cooled squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Pancake Mix Options: If you do not follow a gluten-free diet, feel free to use an equal amount of regular pancake mix in place of the glutenfree mix.
Milk Options: An equal amount of dairy milk can be used in place of the nondairy milk.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg