Fresh, crunchy, peppery and unique, this easy-to-make radish and cauliflower salad is an ideal mid-winter salad. It keeps beautifully (bring on the crunch!), meaning it is a fantastic make & take salad for lunches, too.
- 12 radishes (about 1 small bunch), trimmed, chopped
- 1/2 of a medium head cauliflower, chopped (fairly small pieces)
- 1 packed cup flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, radishes and parsley.
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, dill, salt & pepper.
- Add dressing to vegetables, tossing to coat.
- The salad can be eaten immediately, but it is best if it is refrigerated for at least 1 hour before serving. Add more salt & pepper, to taste, as desired.
Storage: Store the salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Dill Options: If you do not have dill, simply leave it out, or consider substituting an equal amount of dried tarragon, herbes de Provence, Italian herb blend seasoning, or dried mint.
Oil Options: An equal amount of avocado oil or oil of choice (one that is liquid at room temperature) can be used in place of the olive oil.
- Category: Salad, Side-Dish
- Serving Size: 1-1/4 cups
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 208 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg