Your new favorite snack: 2-Ingredient Almond Flour Crackers! They are super easy to make, grain-free, vegan, Paleo & high-protein!
- Preheat oven to 325F. Set aside a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir the almond flour, flaxseed meal, water and (optional) salt until blended.
- Scoop dough onto a large piece of parchment paper (about the size of the baking sheet). Place a second piece of parchment paper or wax paper on top of dough. Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 10-inch by 9-inch rectangle. Tear off pieces of the dough and squish them into place, as much as needed, to make a relatively even rectangle.
- Remove the top sheet of paper and transfer the parchment paper with the dough onto the baking sheet. Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut the rectangle into 1-inch squares. If desired, use a wooden skewer to make a hole in the center of each square.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until light golden brown and dry. Remove from oven and lift parchment (with crackers) onto a cooling rack. Cool completely. Break into squares.
Storage: Store the cooled crackers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Crackers, Snack
- Serving Size: 10 crackers
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 0 ,g
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat: .7 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: crackers, almond flour, 2-ingredients, flaxseed meal, easy, healthy snack, paleo, vegan, oil-free, grain-free, gluten-free