4-ingredient chocolate quinoa muffins make on-the-go breakfasts & snacks grand! They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, added sugar free, 91 calories each, and 100% delicious and satisfying.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease or spray 6 cups of a standard size muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the bananas, cocoa powder and salt until well blended. Stir in the quinoa and oats until blended.
- Divide batter equally between prepared cups, smoothing tops. If desired, press a banana slice into the top of each cup of batter, and/or sprinkle with a few chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the surface of the muffins appears dry and the centers of the muffins are set.
- Cool completely in plan on a wire rack. Remove muffins from pans.
Storage: Store the completely cooled muffins in an airtight container at (cool) room temperature for 2 days, the refrigerator for 1 week, or the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Muffins, Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 97.4 mg
- Fat: 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 4-ingredient chocolate quinoa muffins, 4-ingredients, 4-ingredients vegan muffins, gluten-free, egg-free, oil-free, dairy-free, fruit-sweetened, no added sugar