Decadent, no-bake, and so-easy vegan keto chocolate truffle tart! It is grain-free, sugar-free, and super easy to make–perfect for celebrating and sharing with friends!
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour (see notes for options)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons keto-friendly liquid sweetener (see notes for non-keto options)
- large pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup keto-friendly granulated sweetener (see notes for non-keto options)
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 teaspoons keto-friendly liquid sweetener (see notes for options)
- Optional garnishes: finely chopped pistachios, all-natural red sprinkles
- Crust: In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, syrup and salt until well blended. Firmly press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch tart pan with removable sides. Set aside while preparing filling.
- Filling: In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk over medium heat until very hot but not boiling. Remove from heat and stir in the sweetener. Add the chocolate and let stand for 3 to 4 minutes until chocolate appears softened. Whisk until completely smooth. Immediately pour into the prepared crust.
- Transfer tart to refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours until completely chilled and filling is firm.
- Topping: Open can of coconut milk and scoop solids into a well-chilled mixing bowl. Reserve remaining liquid for another use. Beat coconut cream using electric mixer (with chilled beaters) on medium speed for 2 minutes; turn to high speed and continue beating until stiff peaks form, about 7 to 8 minutes. Add sweetener and beat 1 minute more. Spread on top of tart. Sprinkle with optional garnishes, if desired. Serve!
Storage: Store the tart, loosely covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days (or up to 1 week without the whipped coconut cream topping). The tart can be tightly wrapped and frozen (without the topping) for up to 6 months (defrost in the refrigerator).
Regular Sweetener Variation: Replace the liquid sweetener with an equal amount of pure maple syrup and the granulated keto sweetener with an equal amount of granular sweetener of choice (e.g., coconut sugar or cane sugar).
Other Nut or Seed Flours: An equal amount of ground pistachios, hazelnuts, or sunflower seed flour can be used in place of the almond flour.
Tip: It will take about 1 and 2/3 cups of shelled pistachios to make 1-1/2 cups of ground pistachios.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/10 of tart
- Calories: 372
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 78.7 mg
- Fat: 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 22.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.8 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: keto vegan chocolate truffle tart, no-bake chocolate truffle tart, coconut milk, easy, egg-free, dairy-free, keto, ketogenic, almond flour