Perhaps the easiest option for Taco Tuesday, ever: My 3-Ingredient Enchilada Soup, ready in 15 minutes! Serve it plain or top it with any and all of your favorite toppings. It’s Vegan, high in protein, gluten-free & grain-free.
- 1 28-ounce can no-salt-added crushed tomatoes
- 1 28-ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 2 15-ounce cans low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- Optional Accompaniments:
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- chopped green onions
- diced avocado
- lime wedges
- crumbled tortilla chips
- Combine the crushed tomatoes and enchilada sauce in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Add the rinsed and drained beans to pan. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with optional toppings, as desired.
Storage: Store the cooled soup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
- Serving Size: about 1 and 1/2 cups
- Calories: 146
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 376 mg
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 8.3 g
- Protein: 11.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 3-ingredients, 3-ingredient soup, 3-ingredient vegan soup, high protein soup, vegan protein, easy recipe, grain-free, gluten-free, oil-free