Hearty, healthy 3-ingredient vegan oat pancakes! They are also gluten-free, flourless, and oil-free. Make them with ease in a single bowl (no blender required!).
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of the oats and 1 cup of the water. Let stand for at least 30 minutes or for up to 12 hours.
- Vigorously mix the soaked oats with a wooden spoon until the oats are broken down and the mixture is mostly smooth. Stir in the remaining 1 cup oats, 1/3 cup water, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Preheat a nonstick griddle to medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup (60 mL) of batter onto hot griddle, spreading to 4-inch (10 cm) circle with back of spoon. Repeat with additional batter. Cook until bubbles form on top and edges are golden brown. Flip pancakes and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer until browned and cooked through.
- Serve the pancakes with the toppings of your choice (e.g., syrup, fresh fruit)
Storage: Store the cooled pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days or the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Category: Breakfast, Pancakes
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 158 mg
- Fat: 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: oats, 3-ingredients, oil-free, oat pancakes, egg-free, dairy-free, flourless, vegan oat pancakes