- 1 5.3 ounce (150 g) container yogurt or yogurt alternative (see notes for details)
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) milk (nondairy or dairy)
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) coconut flour
- In a bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Let the mixture stand for at least 3 minutes to thicken. Alternatively, mix ahead of time, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Adjust the thickness according to your preference by adding more milk or coconut flour.
Nutrition Note: The nutrition will vary significantly depending on the type of yogurt used, as well as the sweetener.
Make-Ahead and Storage: The recipe can be made up to two days in advance. Tighty cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yogurt Options: Use any 5.3 ounce (150 g) container of yogurt, or roughly 2/3 cup (150 mL) yogurt. Greek-style yogurt will produce an especially thick mix. To make the recipe Paleo and/or Vegan, use a yogurt alternative (my preference is almond milk or coconut milk options). If using a plain yogurt, add the sweetener of your choice, to taste.
Keto Option: Use plain Greek yogurt and add a ketogenic-friendly sweetener to taste.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 100 to 200
- Sugar: varies
- Fat: varies
- Carbohydrates: varies
- Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 3 to 20 g
Keywords: vegan, keto, 3-ingredients, hunger buster, high fiber, low-carb, keto breakfast, ketogenic