Keto and vegan peanut butter blondies, made with only 4 ingredients! Oil-free, flourless, and grain-free, they have 125 calories each, and can be made paleo-friendly with almond butter.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line a 9-inch (22.5 cm) baking pan with foil or parchment paper; spray exposed interior sides with cooking spray.
- In a small cup or dish, combine the water and flaxseed meal. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk water-flax mixture, peanut butter, sugar substitute, and baking soda until completely blended and smooth. The batter will be quite stiff.
- Scrape into prepared pan, smoothing the top (it will be very thick, so use your fingertips to press down).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until deep golden brown, surface appears dry and center looks just set (they will get firm as they cool).
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Remove blondies from pan and cut into 16 squares.
Storage: Store the cooled blondies in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 day, the refrigerator for 1 week, or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Tip: An equal amount of ground chia seeds can be used in place of the flaxseed meal.
- Category: Dessert, Blondies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 blondie (1/16 of recipe)
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: keto vegan blondies, keto vegan cookies, low-carb cookies, peanut butter, peanut butter blondies,4-ingredients oil-free, egg-free, dairy-free