Fast, easy, and delicious 4-ingredient coconut flour power bread! It is vegan, keto, Paleo, oil-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- 200 grams (about 1 and 1/2 cups) nuts and/or seeds (see notes for suggestions)
- 3/4 cup flaxseed meal (regular or golden)
- 7 tablespoons (49 g) coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons (15 g) whole psyllium husks (or 5 teaspoons psyllium husk powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (optional or adjustable to preferences)
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- First, spray a 9×5-inch loaf.
- In a large bowl, stir together the nuts/seeds, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, psyllium husk, and optional salt. Add the water, stirring until completely combined. The dough will be very thick and stiff.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with your hands (it helps to moisten them with water).
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Let the dough stand for 15 minutes while the oven preheats.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 to 65 minutes until the bread is dry to the touch, browned, and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Cool bread in pan for 15 minutes and then remove bread to a cooling rack. Cool completely before cutting into slices.
Storage: Store the bread in an airtight container at cool room temperature for 2 days, in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Coconut Flour Tip: For the most accurate results, weigh the coconut flour to measure (you will need 49 grams). If measuring by tablespoon, lightly spoon the flour to measure , as it is easy to overpack otherwise.
Nut and Seed Suggestions: Any nut or seed will work in this recipe, solo, or in combination. For example, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, pecans, peanuts, pepitas, or sunflower seeds.
Weigh the Nuts and Seeds: I strongly urge the use of a scale to measure 200 grams worth of nuts or seeds. 1 and 1/2 cups is a general guideline for how much you need, but for best results, use a kitchen scale to measure 200 grams.
Chia Seed Option: The flaxseed meal can be replace by an equal amount of chia seed meal (ground chia seeds).
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 92.5 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: bread, 4 ingredient keto vegan bread, keto bread, paleo bread, paleo vegan bread, 4 ingredients, psyllium, power bread, easy, oil-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, flaxseed meal, nuts, seeds, sugarfree