My quick and easy Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies taste decadent but are super-heathy! They are vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, oil-free, and only 102 calories each.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper (or simply spray or grease).
- Place all of the ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips in a blender. Process until completely smooth, stoppng to scrape down the sides of the blender several times.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 24 minutes until the surface appears dry and the edges are beginning to turn golden brown (do not overbake).
- Cool completley in pan and then cut into squares or bars.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 156.3 mg
- Fat: 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.7 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chickpeas, peanut butter, blondies, grain-free, gluten-free oil-free, vegan, egg-free, dairy-free, dessert, cookies