- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C). Line an 8-inch (20 cm) square with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, coconut flour coconut sugar, baking powder and salt (breaking up all lumps in the flours). Add the water and stir until blended.
- Press the dough evenly into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17 to 21 minutes until golden brown and set at the centers.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before using the parchment paper lining to remove from the pan. Cut into 16 squares.
Storage: Store the blondies in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days (in a cool room; if it is hot, store in the refrigerator), the refrigerator for 1 week or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Keto Blondies: Replace the coconut sugar with an equal amount of keto brown sugar substitute (e.g., one made by Swerve, Truvia, or Sukrin Gold). If adding a chocolate drizzle, use keto-friendly chocolate chips or other sugar-free chocolate. Here are the KETO MACROS using the keto sweetener option, per blondie: Calories: 84 / Carbohydrates: 3.5 g / Sugars: 0.6 g (remaining macros are the same)
Flavor Ideas/Enhancements: Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or citrus zest (e.g., lime, lemon, orange), or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond extract. Also consider adding ground spices (1/2 to 1 teaspoon) such as cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice.
Chocolate Chip Blondies: Add 2 to 4 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips to dough.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 68.7 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg