Healthy pumpkin and cranberry blondies, made with coconut flour and almond butter! They are vegan, grain-free, oil-free and Paleo.
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup mashed, very ripe banana (about 1 medium-large)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray 12 cups of a standard-size muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond butter, banana, pumpkin, syrup and vanilla until well-blended and smooth. Add the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stirring until blended. Stir in the cranberries.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 23 to 28 minutes until just set at the centers. Remove from oven and cool completely in a cooling rack. Run knife around edge of each cup and remove blondies.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, refrigerator for 2 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 42 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grain-free vegan pumpkin blondies, healthy pumpkin blondies, oil-free, coconut flour pumpkin blondies, coconut flour, grain-free, cranberry