Today I have a holiday treat recipe that I know you will love to make (and eat). Because I am crazy about pumpkin, I couldn’t help but bring these tender, flavor-packed pumpkin blondies to the table.
Talk about easy to make (always a plus during these busy days!). Only one bowl is required, so cleanup is a breeze, too. And while these treats are naturally Paleo, vegan, grain-free and gluten-free, no one will ever guess. They’ll be too busy reaching for a second serving.
Another fine feature of these tender, gently-spiced sweets is that you can add whatever mix-ins your heart desires. I went with dried cranberries, but I am can imagine these with miniature chocolate chips or some toasted pepitas next time. Yum!
I’ve yet to meet a single person who turns down one of these (especially once they know how healthful they are). You can pack them up in cookie boxes and give them to your family, friends and neighbors – they’ll be over the moon for these!Print
Healthy pumpkin and cranberry blondies, made with coconut flour and almond butter! They are vegan, grain-free, oil-free and Paleo.
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup mashed, very ripe banana (about 1 medium-large)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1–1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or spray 12 cups of a standard-size muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond butter, banana, pumpkin, syrup and vanilla until well-blended and smooth. Add the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, stirring until blended. Stir in the cranberries.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 23 to 28 minutes until just set at the centers. Remove from oven and cool completely in a cooling rack. Run knife around edge of each cup and remove blondies.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, refrigerator for 2 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 42 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg