Healthy, grain-free, vegan, delicious, coconut flour zucchini cookies! They are perfect for healthy breakfasts, snacks, and dessert.
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour (lightly spoon to measure; do not pack)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (lightly spoon to measure; do not pack)
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini (do not drain or squeeze out water)
- 1/3 cup nondairy milk (I used plain almond)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, coconut flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt, breaking up any and all lumps,
- In a medium bowl, stir together the zucchini, milk, oil, and vanilla; add the flour mixture, stirring until completely blended. Let dough stand for 5 minutes (allows the coconut flour to absorb some of the liquid).
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop 15 mounds of cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, spacing the cookie dough mounds 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13 to 18 minutes until golden brown and centers are firm to the touch. Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet before transferring with a spatula to a wire cooling rack.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 54
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg