- 1 cup rolled oats (certified GF as needed)
- 2/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup shredded, unpeeled zucchini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins, chopped
- 1–1/2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375F> Grease or spray 18 cups of two standard size muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, chickpea flour, flax, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the zucchini, applesauce.cranberries and coconut oil, stirring until completely blended.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cups (about 2 heaping tablespoons each), smoothing tops,
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 t 12 minutes until golden brown and set at the centers. Cool in tins on a cooling rack for 10 minutes and then remove from tins. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or freezer for 3 months.
- Category: portable power pucks, breakfast, cookie
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g0 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9.3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg