Almond flour graham crackers that are both vegan, paleo and grain-free! They are even better than the original.
- In a small cups, mix the flaxseed meal and water. Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the flax mixture and coconut oil , stirring until blended into a cohesive dough (you can also do this in a food processor).
- Cover the bowl and chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Transfer the chilled dough to a large sheet of parchment paper; top with a second sheet of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/8-inch thickness.(not too thin–mine were actually between 1/8 and 1/4 inch).
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut into 2.5-inch squares; transfer squares to prepared sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown (they will still look slightly soft–will harden as they cool). Cool on the pan 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Cookie
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1 graham cracker
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 77.9 mg
- Fat: 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan, grain-free, graham crackers, almond flour graham crackers, paleo, vegan graham cracker